16.12.11

Its been a long time coming!

Well I have been totally useless at keeping up with the blog lately. I really wish I had more time to sit and write!

A brief update -

I'm now 26 weeks pregnant! Having lots of pains but thats to be expected. She is currently breech but I keep telling myself there is plenty of time for her to move..! Lots of wriggles and kicks which Harvey is LOVING. He goes all silly and says it tickles him!

Polly is still as naughty as ever. Climbing everything and causing general mayhem.

Harvey is growing up far too fast. Daily he makes me roar with laughter with the things he comes out with!






We are all very much looking forward to christmas and i'll write a more christmassy post in the next few days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, i read every comment and try and reply to them al! Thank you for taking the time to read :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...