Joe is amazing with the kids and i fully trust him with all 3 of them together, he knows the routine inside out (just... :P ) and loves spending time with them. So combining all of this together, i had a brain wave. I know. I have to be careful.. some times these things don't end well!
Afternoon Tea! Just us! Mum, and me! Somewhere posh, somewhere that does GOOD afternoon tea, and somewhere we can just sit and chat.
A LOT of scoffing went down... A LOT of tea was drunk... and a bit of goofin' went on ;)
Don't kill me... it's funny, Mum!! Hahahaaa!! This is why i love you so...
To sum up -
- Posh afternoon tea is amazing
- This totally made up for all the Thursday's we missed
- No interruptions and hot cups of tea = heaven
- Joe is awesome for having the children all afternoon/evening
- Swanky hotels are my kinda thing, one day i WILL be a "lady who lunches"
- Nothing beats coming home from an afternoon out to my babies screaming "MUMMMYYY!" when i walk through the door.