30.11.12

Fridays Letters

I often see people do this. And i have done a few "Dear so and so" posts before. But here is todays, im feeling the need to offload too.

Dear Weather - You are beautiful this morning. You bring me joy when i'm feeling.. unjoyous. Thank you. Dear Dog - Please stop humping my leg. Dear Harvey - I miss you too, i really do. It will be like this from until you are 17. Which is totally rubbish, but i promise i will make up for all the time we miss each other. And know that when you are at school missing us, we are at home missing you. Dear Elsie - PLEASE STOP GROWING. That is all. Dear C-Day - Okay you can hurry up now because i'm officially ECSTATIC!! Bring on the family fun!! Dear readers - You are awesome. Thank you. Dear Husband - You imfuriate me. I miss you so much. Love you.

Now i must go crunch some more frost before it all melts...



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post! Pictures are amazing ~ I love when frost lingers like that.
    It's great for photogs!

    Lanaya
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos and the point of view you're writing from!

    I found you through a blog hop, glad I did! I look forward to reading your posts and am now following you! Come on by the Aloha Friday Blog hop and link up with us too!! It's easy and you could end up being next week's featured blogger!!

    http://www.whatjeanlikes.com/2012/11/aloha-friday-blog-hop-32-december-is-in.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, i read every comment and try and reply to them al! Thank you for taking the time to read :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...