3.12.13

All about Pols.

I am making myself have time for here.
I'm making myself get the camera out more for my own children.

In light of this decision... I'm going to dedicate a post to each baby.

Oliver. Likes mud. Cars. Trucks. Trains. Tractors. Anything that brooms.
He likes snuggles in the morning.
And snuggles in the afternoon.
He doesn't like to admit he needs a nap every so often.
He is getting amazing with his speech, but slurs big time when he's tired.
Terrible 3's have taken a turn for the worst. Terrible 2's aint got a scratch on us lately.

 Here are my favourites from lately...




Next up, Harvey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, i read every comment and try and reply to them al! Thank you for taking the time to read :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...