Today's theme is "10 things you wish you knew 10 years ago"
I was 12.. That's right.. TWELVE.
- I wish i knew that friendships would come and go quicker than the days, and not get hung up on a friendship breaking
- I wish i knew that the end was in sight for me and my Dad
- I wish i knew that GCSE's weren't LIFE OR DEATH!!
- I wish i knew that image didn't matter, its about how you feel on the inside and not how straight your teeth were or how longer your hair was
- I wish i knew that me and my mum would be so close 10 years later, so that i could have started our amazing relationship even sooner instead of pissing it up the wall!
- I wish i knew that all the little things i worried about all the time, really don't matter on the grand scheme of things.
- I wish i knew that i would have children so young, so i could live just that bit more before my whole life changed
- I wish i knew that Joe would have been my saviour, i definitely would have found him sooner!!
- I wish i knew that me and my step dad would have a great relationship eventually, i wouldn't have been so harsh on him then!
- I wish i knew that one relationship would destroy any friends i had at school, i wouldn't have got so deep.