4.11.12

What i'm loving

I have been majorly lapsing in weekly "what i'm loving"'s!! If you missed previous ones you can find them here.. here.. and here...

This week i'm going to be totally self obsessed and selfish and say i'm loving my new hair!!

I used to have really short hair, like really really short. I grew it when we started planning the wedding and it got really long! I always said i would chop it all off again after because it was sooo much easier shorter but i just never got round to it. 18 months later i took the plunge...

From this - 


 To this -
 

Like crazy whoa!

Loving it though.. and its not annoying me yet.

Thought of the day - Just do it. Just go for it! Whatever it is, just take the plunge! You only live once.

Don't forget my first GIVEAWAY is still running here. The opportunity to win a free ad space!!

5 comments:

  1. Love short hair! It feels so much fresher!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! I love short hair, especially since becoming a mom. I'm about to cut mine off again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so very good! Suits you both ways but short is easier :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm your newest follower from Monday blog hop, would love for you to stop by and follow back :)
    Erica
    www.ericastartwalking.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, i read every comment and try and reply to them al! Thank you for taking the time to read :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...