1.1.13

Happy New Year!!

WAHOOOO!!

We're alive and well. I did it, WE DID IT!! The ratio of 2:3, adult to child, did not beat us!

When we announced we were expecting number 3 a lot of people joked about how we are now outnumbered, that we can't equally share the work load. One parent has one, and the other has two. Someone said to me it is much harder going from 2 to 3 than any other time. Someone else also said we were crazy, mad, insane etc etc.

Guess what?

we love it.

We share the work load. We make time for each child. We make do, and we do it. We do it together because we are a team. And that is the main thing i have learnt through 2012. Team work ROCKS. I don't feel like i have taken on too much, i don't feel like im stressed out with my children, i don't look back and think 'man, i've struggled with 3'. I'm super proud of us.

2012 has been shamazing. This was my life (plus Joe.) until March..



And then this happened, oh my gosh.

hold up. thats a pink one... shhh....




Our summer was just perfect





Our first camping holiday


 September bought many tears, and many smiles.



 And the rest of the year seemed to go into a big happy blur...









Our Christmas was the best way to end our year.



 
Happy New Year my blogging buddies, and everyone else who is reading!

Heres to an awesome 2013, Cheers!

7 comments:

  1. beautiful shots! what a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness - what a beautiful family! I especially love the pic of you & your daughter - wearing your hats (she's in a front pack). looks like you enjoy getting outdoors & making memories with your family. Best Wishes for a love-ly 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what beautiful photos, three really is the perfect number. Love the marshmellow idea too. I'm your newest follower. Would love you to stop by and say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the baby princess. We had three children too. Now we have three adults. I thought going from two to three was easier than from one to two. The first two entertained each other when I had to tend to the baby.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2013/01/im-host-for-this-post-past-lives.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these! thanks for sharing your year with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, you have a beautiful family.

    I have three too - three girls - and they're awesome. Yes, it's hard work, but I wouldn't have it any other way, they're amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a happy and beautiful little family :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, i read every comment and try and reply to them al! Thank you for taking the time to read :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...