1.3.13

Cleaning Rota

Hands up if you like cleaning, keep on top of cleaning and always have a tidy house! ......




Yeah i thought not.

Neither do i. And quite frankly i've lost my mojo. Like, seriously lost it. Can't keep on top of my washing, house is a state, dust everywhere, STUFF everywhere. Fed up with it. So the 1st March means CLEANING MISSION. And i will win. I will.

So i've seen a few of these floating about pinterest and they never really fit in to what we do. So i decided to create my own 7 day cleaning rota for myself (and you if you want it!). Don't freak out, its not an all day every day cleaning challenge. And no, the house won't be immaculate on day 7, but i figure in doing this i can keep on top of it all. I can go to bed knowing i have actually done something productive and wake up thinking "Well i've only got so and so to do today".

OBVIOUSLY this doesn't include clearing up the endless stream of plastic crap in the lounge. Or endless stream of post and junk and filing. But you get the jist!!

I think i've over estimated on times of some of it, as once its done regularly it won't take as long to clean the bathroom and dust etc. I also don't think upstairs needs hoovering twice in one week like downstairs (partly because our dog isn't allowed upstairs!)

Anyway.... Hope this comes in handy for anyone in a rut like me!!

BRING. ON. SPRING. Waking up to see the sun and hear the birds singing will hopefully help me in finding my mojo. If you see it... send it back please!!

3 comments:

  1. I love it. While I do keep a somewhat of a clean house there are definitely certain chores that I despise doing...
    Maybe I need a cleaning list like this for those!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for clean houses! I hope it works for you!
    This has inspired me to get on with de-cluttering my bedroom. I WILL do it before the baby wakes up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need one of these, I am a horrible house keeper. Ick. I just hate it.

    Thanks for sharing your favorite post at Raising Imperfection! We feature our favorites on Friday, make sure to come back and check.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, i read every comment and try and reply to them al! Thank you for taking the time to read :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...