9.4.13

Busy as a bee

The Easter holidays are practically over, now we've been struck down by the dreaded sickness bug for the second time this year. Dreams of picnics and sunny walks, visions of crafty days in the garden and pavement chalk drawing have all been demolished and we are feeling suitably fed up.

However, the world of Charlotte Rawles Photography has been blossoming. Blooming in fact, and this weekend i was full to brim with fundraisers, 16th birthday parties and newborn photoshoots. I had to cancel on 2 photoshoots due to illness which i HATE doing but the past week has exhausted me to the point of achey joints, headaches and a constant back ache.

Anyway, enough moaning! Lets get to the good stuff!!

The first time I had a display...




My 2nd newborn shoot, just 10 days new this little girl did NOT want to sleep!!



We got her off in the end, managed to capture this dream of a picture!


----

I've been writing this post for 2 days now. Must finish.

We are on day 4 now, which i had imagined would be day 1 of recovery period. In fact Elsie and Oliver have both been sick again and we are back to square one.

So what do i do? I sob a bit that Joe is back to work and i feel too weak to carry my babies. I sob a bit more that its the holidays and the weather is so hideous. I sob even more that the holidays have been ruined by round 2 of sickness. I kick myself, for not manning up and getting on with it. I dance a bit and feel grateful i don't have the sickness ug too. And i cuddle them, a lot. Because thats all we know to do right now.

The curtains will remained closed and the PJs will stay on. DVDs will be smoking hot through being played too much.

Get well soon my babies.

---








1 comment:

  1. Hi !

    My name is Eric and I work at CafePress—the world’s premier customization engine that allows its users to create and design unique custom products. We found your blog online and we love your site! We are looking for bloggers such as yourself and I wanted to see if you’d be interested in having us sponsor free merchandise of your choice to either your viewers, or for yourself.

    Would you be interested in reviewing our product or hosting a giveaway?
    We have a ton of different products such as clothing for kids and babies, home accessories and decor, drinkware, and bedding or you can choose from a premade design or customize it yourself. I’m sure with the wide amount of products we have, there will be surely be something that you could incorporate to your blog and to engage your site’s audience.

    If you are interested, please let me know! You can take a look at our products on www.cafepress.com to see if there are any products or samples that you are interested in. We look forward to working with you to review and share our products with your readers.

    Looking forward to your response,



    Eric Kao
    Community Outreach
    ekao@cafepress.com

    CafePress Inc.
    The World's Customization Engine
    CafePress Facebook
    www.cafepressinc.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, i read every comment and try and reply to them al! Thank you for taking the time to read :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...