18.6.13

Slowing down

Taking a step back, from the hussle and bussle of every day life. From the routine and the structure. Slowing down the pace and picking up on the chilling, the enjoying and the dream world.

I need to do a bit of that and a little less running. Feeling achey, exhausted and run down. Need a new mattress that doesn't cripple our backs and need to focus on what really matters.




My list of things to do is as long as the eiffel tower, bugging me that its not all done. Why should we care so much!? Lots of photography ideas running through my head, lots of house ideas buzzing in my head, lots of days out drumming away.

We need more time in one day, and a money tree!!

Check out my last 2 photography posts here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, i read every comment and try and reply to them al! Thank you for taking the time to read :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...