22.6.13

The Royal Wedding

Okay, technically NOT the royal wedding... But close enough!!

My little brother got married to his now wife a couple of weekends ago. The whole day was filled with joy and all things vintage. From type writers to afternoon tea, it was like one giant garden party. Pimms included.

Thankfully, i wasn't the main photographer. I really wanted to enjoy their day without the added pressure of photographing it too. They had a lovely photographer who let me join in on the photo taking too without OVERtaking, and I honestly cannot express how much FUN we all had.

Yes, i was blubbering mess from start to finish. The boys walked down the aisle hand in hand, grinning like little proud nephews. Elsie followed holding hands with the maid of honour and the other very cute flower girl, smiling from ear to ear at everybody. I was literally booing. It was so beautiful.


 so i totally didn't set the camera up for church lighting. #epicfail


The reception was at my parents house, the garden looked BEAUTIFUL!! We had been setting up the marquee for a few days prior and all the hard work really paid off...




And of course... We scrubbed up pretty good ;)



A super day had by all!!


1 comment:

  1. Woohoo!! I'm your 300th GFC follower!! I found you on the “I Love My Post” blog hop - this is my blog if you wanted to follow back: godsgrowinggarden.com
    Thanks
    Angie
    PS - beautiful wedding!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, i read every comment and try and reply to them al! Thank you for taking the time to read :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...