26.6.13

Cousins

Growing up we were swarmed in family. Cousins, aunties and uncles, brothers and sisters, relative after relative. People ask me why we decided to have 3 children, apparently 3 children is considered as having a big family. I reply, 'I was one of six, i have a big family, i loved it, and i want that same feeling for my own children!'.

On my side we are fastly approaching 3:2 ratio of girls Vs. boys. Those girls are going to plot against the boys, destroy their train sets and haunt them with dollies and run them down with prams. (Or if they are anything like me, join in the mud pie makings and sport dungarees and wellies.)

We can't WAIT!!




I'm so glad they will all be growing up together, all living within 10 miles of each other. Sharing stories of great aunt whatsit falling asleep at an 80th birthday party next to a speaker, sleepovers with midnight feasts and them being the life and soul of a family gathering. Brings joy to my bones, i tell you!

Thought of the day - Keeping family close is much more important than anything else. I'm so lucky.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Reagan loves spending time with her cousins! We had a family reunion last weekend which is {funny thing} my post for tomorrow! LOL

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    Raising-Reagan.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, i read every comment and try and reply to them al! Thank you for taking the time to read :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...