14.9.12

What i'm loving...

... STRIPEY TIGHTS!!

I've decided that every Friday (or around about there) I will do a "What i'm loving" post. Be it clothes for me, or the children, a new product i have tried or just something to do with the kids.

Today is all about the stripey tights, and noo, not for me.

We have a few plain dresses for Elsie and i'm loving jazzing them up a bit!!





I have a few i've got my eye on...

Both from JoJo Maman Bébé, the funky pair on the left are £8 or a pack of 2 simpler stripe for £8




This pair is from Pumpkin Patch (which i am a sucker for..) and at £7 a pair. I love the non-girly colours in these and you could team them with any colour dress. GREAT for the winter or under a pair of shorts if you still want to hold on to that summer feeling, which i do!


 Looking forward to next Friday's "What i'm loving!" post already!

Enjoy your weekends! X


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, i read every comment and try and reply to them al! Thank you for taking the time to read :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...