27.8.13

Stepping up a notch

Its finally sinking in this is what i'll be doing as a job, as a career. Registered as self employed. Multiple bookings for next year. Enquiries come in at a constant rate. I love it. 

I suddenly feel like I need to step up my game. I need to focus more, I need to advertise a bit more, I need to plan a lot more. This is my life now, and will be for a very long time. The ground i'm laying needs to be conrete and the plans I make need to happen. 

Lots of things I want to change, lots of things I want to start doing and lots of things I want to stop doing. In 9 months i've gone from doing bits for friends and family to having people I don't even know ask me to photograph their wedding, their newborn baby or their beautiful family. It really is amazing!

This is what CRP has been up to lately...









You can view my website HERE and join me on facebook HERE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, i read every comment and try and reply to them al! Thank you for taking the time to read :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...